OVX Platform Papers
- Ali Al-Shabibi, Marc De Leenheer, Ayaka Koshibe, Guru Parulkar, Bill Snow, Matteo Gerola, and Elio Salvadori, “OpenVirteX: Make Your Virtual SDNs Programmable”, in ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Hot Topics in Software Defined Networking (HotSDN), Chicago, IL, USA, August 2014.
- Ali Al-Shabibi, Marc De Leenheer, Matteo Gerola, Ayaka Koshibe, William Snow, Guru Parulkar, “OpenVirteX: A Network Hypervisor,” in Open Networking Summit, Santa Clara, CA, USA, March 2014.
- OpenVirteX: Open Source SDN Network Virtualisation Platform
- Open Source SDN Stack on Internet 2 Backbone Network
Libera Papers: publications based on OpenVirteX Platform
Virtual network abstractions and scalability
- Yang, Gyeongsik, et al. “FlowVirt: Flow Rule Virtualization for Dynamic Scalability of Programmable Network Virtualization.” 2018 IEEE 11th International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD). IEEE, 2018. [Paper]
- Yang, Gyeongsik, et al. “LiteVisor: A Network Hypervisor to Support Flow Aggregation and Seamless Network Reconfiguration for VM Migration in Virtualized Software-Defined Networks.” IEEE Access 6 (2018): 65945-65959. [Paper]
- Yu, Bong-yeol, et al. “Aggflow: Scalable and efficient network address virtualization on software defined networking.” Proceedings of the 2016 ACM Workshop on Cloud-Assisted Networking. ACM, 2016., Top paper award. [Source]
- Jin, Heesang, et al. “TALON: Tenant Throughput Allocation Through Traffic Load-balancing in Virtualized Software-defined Networks”, IEEE ICOIN (2019), Best paper award
- Jeong, Wontae, et al. “Efficient big link allocation scheme in virtualized software-defined networking.” 2017 13th International Conference on Network and Service Management (CNSM). IEEE, 2017.
- Kim, Seong-Mun, et al. “BFD-based link latency measurement in software defined networking.” 2017 13th International Conference on Network and Service Management (CNSM). IEEE, 2017.
- Yu, Bong-yeol, et al. “WhiteVisor: Support of White-box Switch in SDN-based Network Hypervisor”, IEEE ICOIN (2019)
- Yu, Bong-yeol, Gyeongsik Yang, and Chuck Yoo. “Comprehensive Prediction Models of Control Traffic for SDN Controllers.” 2018 4th IEEE Conference on Network Softwarization and Workshops (NetSoft). IEEE, 2018.